Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12/10 - Insane Ian

Ok, he posted this one last night on twitter and facebook, so it was real easy to find this.

This is Insane Ian's new song. It is a parody of Ke$sha's "Tik Tok" called, "Dig Dug". There's just something that catches me about this song. His autotned choruses are very cool. The lyrics catch me the right way. From the first listen I enjoyed it and now that I have listened to it again, I am catching more of the coolness of the song. Not to mention Dig Dug was one of my favorite games growing up - that and Mr. Do. I'm not sure which one came out first as they were both pretty similar, one from Activision, one from Namco. And of course, there's always something about a smurf with a pump blowing up dragons.

At the end of last year I did my top 5 favorites of the year. At this point, this one will probably be seen again at the end of 2010.

Here's Insane Ian with "Dig Dug"



Find Insane Ian on his website and wherever fumpers are found :)

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.