Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12/1/09 - Frank Welker w/ The John Bahler Singers

Growing up, I heard this song one time and instantly fell in love with it. I think it was in my best friend's car as his mom was driving us to work. She would listen to a local country station that would play funny Christmas songs in between the bad country music. Some funny songs came out that I remember, a parody of "We've Got Heart" about Gary Hart's affair, The William 'The Refrigerator" Perry 12 days of Christmas, Driving Around in the Pope Mobile, and some others.

I'm sure The Great Luke Ski could tell you all about Frank Welker. Frank is a voice actor. He did 9 different Decepticon voices for the original Transformer cartoon. His list of voice over work is incredible (seriously, check it out: Frank Welker's Wikipedia page). I am actually sitting here in awe of this voice work. See... AWWWWWEEEE!

Well, this song by Frank Welker is called, "The Totally Ridiculous Twelve Days of Christmas (Or A Cat Stuck In a Pear Tree.)" It really is convoluted and quite enjoyable.




Enjoy!

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.