Monday, December 14, 2009

12/14/09 - Medemia

Well, I'll continue on the Mad Music Archive's Christmas Contest theme and submit my own song today. This song is called, "My Christmas E-Mail." It is a song of an innocent, young boy who has discovered that Santa Clause has a webpage so he can send his Christmas list electronically.
Why chimpanzees? I don't know. It just sounded strange and out of the way.



Lyrics
I saw that Santa had a webpage
He had joined the ‘lectronic age
I e-mailed this
My Christmas list
Oh Santa, please grant me my wish

I asked him for a game machine
And then a bicycle that’s green
For mommy, please
Some chimpanzees
Oh Santa, please grant me my wish

On my computer I kept an eye
For virtual Santa’s reply
And soon it came
He said my name
And Santa saw my Christmas wish

Dear Johnny, you’ve been very good
You’ve done all the things you should
I’ll be there soon
Here’s a cartoon
Until I grant your Christmas wish

So I sat there in daddy’s chair
I Wait for my cartoon to appear
I’m so happy
He thought of me
And answered my…

SANTA SENT ME A VIRUS!
SANTA SENT ME A VIRUS!

I’m dead when dad finds out about this.

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.