Saturday, December 12, 2009

12/12/09 - Power Salad

In case you haven't heard yet, the Mad Music Archive (link at the top of the page) is currently running a Christmas song contest. Yes, I've submitted a song already. My equipment and my vocals are still inferior but I enjoy doing it so vote for me anyway.

Anyway, this song is not by me. This is Power Salad's entry into this years contest, "Santa's Gonna Telecommute This Christmas." How is he going to e-mail bicycles? Beats me but Power Salad tackles this and many other difficult questions when Santa decides that he should telecommute. Is it to stop global warming by the gas emitted by reindeer as they digest their flying diet? Is it because he's getting too old for this? Who knows but the song is fun to listen to.

Remember to go visit the Mad Music Archive and vote for your favorite Christmas song (especially if that song is by me.)

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.