Friday, January 15, 2010

1-15-10 - Robinsong

Here is a song for all of us who can stand to lose a pound or two. Or tens in my case. Don't push it.

Robinsong is 54 year old Rick from Memphis, Tennessee who enjoys parodying The Beatles apparently. Here is how Rick describes his history:

I started out writing parodies of show tunes to amuse my family. Over time it led to a broadcasting career that would include producing musical comedy for national radio shows. Though serious songwriting is my primary hobby, I also create parodies to celebrate my longstanding friendship with another songwriter/producer, RZ.


Check out Robinsong on his Soundclick page.



Lyrics
When we were young and in health, with a youthful look
We used to stay thinner than thin
(you know we did)
But now this ever-changing girth around my middle
Take a little more size
So give me less fries
(give him less fries).

If I look fatter to you
'Cause I've had to much to chew
I've got to wear it well
Put on a jacket so no one can tell!

We used to stay thinner than thin
(you know we did)
But now I hate to waste good food that's on the table
And the scale never lies
So give me less fries
(give him less fries).

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.