Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1/19/10 - Merry and Pippin

Here's another hit and run. Merry and Pippin came out with this song back in 2006 but the idea of making PETA mad still has it's attributes.

Here's "50 Ways to Piss Off PETA" - a worthwhile pasttime.



Find Merry and Pippin on Soundclick

Lyrics
"The problem is all a lack of lead," I said to she
A stance it is needed for to keep my weaponry
Go eat some kelp or just go huggle up a tree
There must be fifty ways to p*ss off PETA

I said I really don't consider soy a food
As for fur, a God conserving'd not have made us in the nude
Said I eat meat for health and she briskly came unglued
There must be fifty ways to p*ss off PETA
Fifty ways to p*ss off PETA

Have sea otter snacks, Max
Bake a Babe ham, Sam
Make a spotted owl pie, Guy
It's very tasty
Dolphin's a must, Gus
There's no need to cuss such!
Serve chopped manatee, Lee
It's calorie free

Oh, skin a few mink, Mick
Club a small seal, Neil
Now don't have a cow, Sal
'Cus it's leatheretty
Harpoon a whale, Dale
You don't need a rare snail trail!
Just buy ivory, Dee
On the black markety

She said it grieves me so to think those quaggas slain
I wish there was something I could do to make dodos live again
I said "Don't appreciate cats, so would you please restrain
away your shifty strays?"

She said Bonsai kitten folks just keep me in a fright
And I'm relieved that with warnings our petitions set them right
Tried to enlist me, and I realized she was some brain cells light
There must be fifty ways to p*ss off PETA
Fifty ways to p*ss off PETA

Sew a guinea pig stole, Joel
Catch a big shark, Clark
Drink a treefrog milkshake, Jake
Let Ted Nugent be
Oh you shop for fur muffs, Duff
Those chinchillas don't cost much
It's her annivers'ry, see
It's very styley

Eat condor eggs fried, Clyde
Make a roo rug, Doug
You catch lots of rare fish, Trish
Set none of them free
Stun a raccoon, June
Well all under a full moon
Fur's very pricey, see
But nice and cuddly......

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.