Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/13/10 - Moneyshot Cosmonauts

I had to come home from work early yesterday because I was getting sick. Well, by the time I got home, I was burning up and could hardly move. I some sleep didn't help as I was burning up more. Finally, took some Tylenol and it seemed to break. But it was hot. I hate being sick.

In comes the Moneyshot Cosmonauts. This song is a parody of the Black Eye Peas,"I've got a Feeling" called, "I've Got a Fever." Of course Spaff.com wrote it and so it is full of witty lyrics. Enjoy this more than I do the fever.



Lyrics
I gotta fever
And it might be a case of swine flu
And it might be a case of bird flu
And it might be a case of bat poop flu

Fever (Flu-u!)
And it might be I'm sick from rat fleas
And it might be I'm sick from worm cheese
And it might be I'm sick of the Black Eyed Peas

(Fever)
My head's dead weight!
My stomach churns!
My schnoz is shrapnel!
My sphincter burns!
I'm Patient Zero!
The index case!
I'm Typhoid Mary!
So suck my face!

Give me the maximum dose
Of that Dristan and Zicam
You shove up your nose
I drink Vicks in the two-liter pack
I hear DayQuil and NyQuil
Are just as safe as crack

Is this Black Death? (Plague!)
Whooping cough?
Oops I just sharted (Oops-a-daisy)
Please hose me off!
My petri dishes
Are Fergalicious
I blew my biscuits
And now I'll do it again

I blew up
I threw up
I blew up (I threw up)
I knew it
I'd do it (Blew it)
And here it comes
So screw it (Do it)
I'll do it (Get to it)
I'll spew it, spew it, spew it (And strew it)
Swim through it (Beef stew it)
Swim through it (Don't view it)
YouTube it

'Cause I gotta fever (Flu-u!)
And it might be a case of dog flu
And it might be a case of cow flu
And it might be a case of cat scratch flu

CDC
UHC
Look what I've got! (Got got got got)
Rancid drool
Flaming stool
Buckets of snot! (Snot snot snot snot)
Chicken pox
Monkey pox
Fox in Socks pox! (Pox pox pox pox)
Good thing I
Paid for my
Full set of shots! (Shots shots shots shots)

Deer flu, steer flu
Sheep flu and shank flu
Mink flu, skink flu
Skunk flu and skank flu

Got got got no more sick days
But I need my pay (Hey)
So I'll work today
(Wa-wa-wa-) Watch out where I spray

I gotta fever (Flu-u!)
And it might be a case of swine flu
And it might be a case of bird flu
And it might be a case of poo spew flu

Fever
(Flu-u!)

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.