Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/10 - Sharm

While I have never played it, I have seen it and played the predecessors, which I did enjoy. I would probably enjoy this one too if I could, but I got into City of Heroes instead and then got out of it and now don't play any MMO's. Oh well.

What am I talking about? Well, if you know Sharm, you know that she sings about about World of Warcraft. This song is a parody of one of the most parodied songs of last year, "I Kissed a Girl." In fact, my #5 song of last year, "I Verbed a Noun" by BA Dave commented on how many songs were made in parody of Katy Perry. Well, here's another one.

Sharm sings about her romantic involvement with the ugly residence of Warcraft, "I Kissed an Orc." Hopefully, he brushed.


Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.