Monday, January 11, 2010

1/11/10 - The AmIRight All-Stars

The AmIRight All-Stars is a group of AmIRight parody writers working together to get some of their stuff performed. In this incarnation of the group, it is Below Average Dave singing and Matthias as the writer. Both are really good guys. I've featured BA Dave a couple times before on this blog (See #5 song of 2009), while Matthias is a mainstay at the AmIRight parody network. (AmIright.com)

This is a parody of "Be Our Guest" from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". This song is called, "She Loves Meat". And yes, there is a slight (ok, maybe not slight) connotation throughout. Enjoy.



Lyrics
(Chef spoken)
"Welcome to Che' Carnivore'
It is sure worth the price
To taste my treasures
But for you, it's free tonight
So now Grab my tenderloins
No need for silverware
As the slaughter house proudly presents
Your dinner"

(Chef sung)

She
Loves
Meat

She Loves Meat

It's my ladies favorite treat
From Pastrami to Salami
Thinks that meat cannot be beat

Bacon Links
Spam From Jars
She's the brand new Hamburglar

Get things beef stuffed
Clams or fishes
It's so tasty
She'll lick dishes

Chicken Wings
Sweet Romance
Made her taste buds
Conga Dance

Suck and savor, dear
Don't have to be discreet

My sausage passed her taste test
It's the food she loves best

She Loves Meat!
Loves My Meat!
She Loves Meat!!!!

Roast beef stew
Sirloin Steak
Crab, and Flounder* she'll partake

Love to share, I'll serve it rare
Unless chicken then it's baked

Off the bone
Or prepared
Massive meat will leave you chaired

Ham is yummy
Pork's sustaining
But my tube steak's always reigning

Broiled, Smoked
Cooked on spits
Take it out or she'll throw fits

Cause my meat's her favorite taste
It gets her wet
You splashed the gravy, lass
That doesn't go on bass

Yeah, She loves meat
Want to eat?
Butcher shop is quite elite

She Loves Meat!
She Loves Meat!!!
She Loves Meat!!!!!!

Once A Vegetarian
Meat was ate by big barbarians
Salad bowls, and fresh baked rolls
She fed upon

Ah, those horrid plates of plants weren't useful
Lettuce leafs are like I grazed my lawn

For beef she's been lusting
Still thinks Haggis is disgusting
Meat goes straight to thighs
She likes it for the thrills

The past I just bummed around the kitchen
My grub she's adorin'
But got nothing on George Forman

(Girlfriend)

I Love Meat!
Love His Meat!!!
It just makes my day complete!!!

Dinner whore, I'll take on four
That's in servings that I'll eat

For Desert
Mince meat pie
Rushed, I'll eat it on the fly

When it's tough
Then I start chewing
It's not troubling
He's still wooing

Like it warm
Not too hot
Cayenne steaks
That hits "the spot"

Clean it up!
Don't leave your restaurant a mess

Still got a lot to chew
I'm not too full For you
I Like Your Treat
(Still Eat Meat!!!)
Huge Receipt
(Still Eat Meat!!!)

(Butcher Shop)

We Love Meat!!!
Love Your Meat!!!

Dripping sauce from face to feet
We get leers, from boss at Mutton World, fears
Her job's complete

Joyous squeals
On our knees

(Chef)
Do not beg, I aim to please

(Girlfriend)
While my hunger keeps on growing
Satisfy you
I'm not slowing

Course by course
Ton by Ton

(Butcher)
Till I'm out
"Then meat won't come!!!"
Once our fling is done you'll sleep
Rinse and repeat

(Girlfriend)
Tonight I'll leave my gut out
Seafood day, You'll cut trout

I Love Meat!!!!

(Butcher)
Loves My Meat!!!

(Girlfriend)
I Love Meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Butcher Shop)
WE!!!
ALL!!!!
LOVE!!!!
MEAT!!!!!!

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.