Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/3/10 - Insert Coin(s) To Continue

An older song but I've been jonesing to go lately, so I chose this song for today's song.

Insert Coin(s) to Continue is an artist named Ryan, a 19 year old from Seattle, Washington. His influences are listed as Ruben and the Novelty Shack and Jace from Nuclear Bubble Wrap. I do find that interesting for some reasons, but I'll digress.

This song is called, "Let's Go To Target", a parody of the Black Eyed Peas of "Let's Get It Started." Yeah, it's a couple years old, but I've really wanted to go check out Target lately for the after-Christmas clearance on toys and to look for a copy of Cars cheap since my copy has a crack and I'm jonesing for my comfort movie.

Anyway, here's Insert Coin(s) to Continue with "Let's Go To Target":


Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.