Thursday, January 21, 2010

1/21/10 - Itchiecat

58 year old Archie Bowen is a singer, songwriter, musician, and most importantly, a cat lover. He is from Lawton, Oklahoma. In this song, he takes the point of view of King Kong who is bored of his normal choices in undergarments. After all, with a physique like that, who wouldn't want to show it off?

This song is called, "King Kong Thong Song". Enjoy.




Lyrics
Early one morning, at the crack of dawn, The old king stretched as he stifled
a yawn. He gazed at the mirror as he scratched his head, and said to himself,
“I better get out of bed.” But his eyes couldn’t leave the reflection within,
And he thought to himself, I’m looking peaked and thin. His eyes slowly dark-
ened as he pondered what he saw, And concluded that he didn’t look good in the
raw. So he scratched and he himmed, and he paced and he hawed, And declared out
loud, “I’m a fake, I’m a fraud!” From this day forward, I shall have a new
bod!

CHORUS: “I’ll start with the look of something new, I always looked good
in Baby Sky Blue.” “I’ll try a look with something new,” “Wait till they see
me in baby sky blue.”

So off to the kitchen with his apron and his tongs,
His grin slowly widened. He knew what was wrong. “It’s these boxers, these
briefs”, he sighed with relief, “they’re baggy and boxy causing me grief!
His eyes gently twinkled as he whispered to himself, “I’m not getting any
younger, I’ve waited to long, what this ole boy needs is a baby blue thong!

CHORUS!!! “I’ll start with the look of something new, I always looked good
in Baby Sky Blue.” “I’ll try a look with something new,” “Wait till they see
me in baby sky blue.”

BRIDGE: “Now I’m sure by now, you folks out there, have pictured this ape in his underwear.” “Flexing his buns like a bowl full of jam,” Grinning all the while, thinking: “yeah, I’m the man!” Struttin like a man walking on the moon, “If ya aint this good, then there’s just no room.”

“I must not keep this physique from the world… With all the sit-ups I’ve done,
and the barbells I’ve curled.” “If Faye Rae saw me now, looking sexy and lean,
She’d be sorry she dumped me and treated me mean

CHORUS “I’ll start with the look of something new, I always looked good in Baby Sky Blue.” “I’ll try a look with something new,” “Wait ill they see me in baby sky blue.”

Now I’m here to say that I’m proud of the king, Havin’ the nerve to run around in a
string. He’s got it all covered, and what could go wrong, Cause he’s King once again in his baby blue thong! (Who would have guessed it was Great Granny Kongs Thong)

CHORUS & SEGUE…. “I’ll start with the look of something new, I always looked
good in Baby Sky Blue.” “I’ll try a look with something new,” “Wait till they
see me in baby sky blue.”

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.