Friday, March 12, 2010

3/12/10 - The Global Warming Extravaganza

More robots! We must have more robots! Too bad there are no ninjas, pirates and zombies in this one though. Or bacon.

The Global Warming Extravaganza is a two-person metal band from Tallahassee, Florida. Since I am still siphoning bandwidth from my neighbor (stupid AT&T - fix it already!), I'll make this short. This song is called, "Robot Shred Off" and is about the unlikely alliance formed through metal music of robot guitar players. I hope you enjoy it.




Lyrics
Initiate riff

I'm a lonely robot
All I want is a friend

I am the best guitar playing robot in the galaxy
Feeble outdated robot, I've been programmed to shred and have been sent here by my HU-MAN
creator to replace you! I challenge you to a shred-off and the loser will be sold for SCRAPS!

I accept your challenge Bap ba da baaa

Look at you shredding with your two arms like a HU-MAN I will use FOUR

I think you should check your oil, you sound a little rusty

Is your CPU capabe of computing this advanced shredding Beep boop bap

My robot grandmother shreds faster than that aaahahahaha

HU-MAN Eddie Van Halen tapped like that long before the robot invasion of earth!

If we join forces we can defeat the remaining HU-MANS

Disengage Me-tal riff

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.