Monday, March 29, 2010

3/29/2010 - Rockenheier

'Tis a strange place to find a parody. Rockenheimer is Stephane Poirier from Yonkers, New York. He does play a pretty mean guitar listening to a few of his songs -- although I do think he may be misclassified on Soundclick.
Well, this song is a parody of "LarryBoy" by Veggietales. I've got a confession to make. I am a Veggiefreak. I started watching them back in 1996 at the ripe, young age of 22. I did a speech about Veggietales in my speech class in 1998 that was the highlight of the entire year for me. I know most of the early songs and can do a pretty good Larry the Cucumber impression. I've even taken a group of kids from church to see Veggietales Live and it was more for me than them. So I know Veggietales, just a little bit. Rockenheimer takes the hairband stylings of this song and makes them about his no hip-hop, rocking guitar ways. This is Rockenheimer with "Stephie Boy"! Rock over Chicago! Rock over London!


Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.