Friday, March 26, 2010

3/26/2010 - BiG Bad Earth

I do like Twitter because I usually get more worthless news there quicker than when I search around the internet for news sites. Especially when I look at the trending topics. I had no idea tomorrow is Earth Hour 2010 -- they want me to walk around in the dark at 8:30 pm tomorrow. Well, that may not be too hard since I will have the light from my computer on if I do it, but I may have to run to a sporting event or something where they have tons of lights on because playing baseball in the dark when the ball is traveling at you at 90 miles per hour is always a bad idea. It may save the earth by decreasing the surplus population (in the words of Scrooge.)
I say this because it is ironic that the song I found today is by a guy who calls himself, "BiG Bad Earth". BiG Bad Earth consists of 45 year old Steven Evanoff from Glen Ellyn, Illinois. Baseball is starting this weekend, I believe. By Monday, the Chicago Cubs will officially be eliminated from the Playoffs. This is what this song is about, "Diary of a Mad Cubs Fan." I hope you enjoy it:


Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.