Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10 - Nodak89

The tournament continues. I don't remember this many big upsets in the NCAA tournament in a long, long, long time. Maybe ever. My bracket is completely busted, with two of my final four teams out and the other two playing today, so I could be completely out by the end of the day :)
One of the huge upsets, the biggest according to the numbers, of round one was #3 Georgetown losing to #14 Ohio. Georgetown just got outplayed in every way. What was worse was that their former coach, John Thompson, was a courtside as a color commentator. That must have been hard to not go ballistic on the air. Georgetown's starting guard is Austin Freeman, a junior who is really starting to come into his own. He had a mediocre game against Ohio, but should be a good leader next year for the Hoyas. Well, nodak89 wrote this song about Austin Freeman. It is a parody of Tom Petty and the Heartbreaks, "Free Falling" called, "I am Free". Sorry for your heartache this weekend nodak89, but I hope being chosen as song of the day helps you heal quickly. Probably not.

Here's nodak89 with "I Am Free":

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.