Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/18/10 - MadTV

It is pretty hard to find a sports-related dementia song as most dementia artists really don't care about sports. I guess I'm an anomaly. I think today is the beginning of the greatest tournament every year. Sure, I don't call off of work like a lot of guys do (Hooters will give you a doctor's note if you miss work today) but you can make sure that I will have it playing in the background at my desk :)

And you can bet that across 64 locker rooms today that scenes like this are happening. There is a short song in this skit, but this is a skit that needs to be seen the first day of March Madness. It is about the superstitions that sports athletes have in general and the silly things they do to keep them - like Wade Boggs eating a whole chicken before each game and guys who wear the same socks and underwear throughout a tournament/series. This skit is labeled, "Basketball Song" but I would probably call it something like "Superstitious March Madness". I hope you enjoy. And if you need some kind of Scandinavian subtitles, they are there!

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.