Monday, March 8, 2010

3/8/10 - Roger John

It seems like we have been in this recession since I bought my house. The value of my house at least tells me we have. Fortunately, I have been able to keep a job. In fact, next week will be 2 years at the same job, which is a pretty long time for me as I have always tried to promote up and out of the company. I should start looking to promote within the company. I think they'd have a harder time exporting my job to Mexico or China.

Roger John is a 56 year old from Hamilton, Canada. He writes this song about outsourcing. It seems every phone call I have to make is picked up by John or Nancy from India. Toys I have collected are made in China. Not many things left from the US or Canada. This song is called, "I'm Sold and Going to China". Enjoy:


Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.