Friday, November 13, 2009

11/13 - Darren Ray

I'm trying to expand my areas of searching and found the site garageband.com. Now, this is not some great new discovery as it has been around for years. But, it is new to me, so new fishing ground. Some of the stuff is really, really good. In fact, it's so good that they didn't like Jonathan Coulton's stuff -- ok, maybe it isn't that great.

Darren Ray usually sings Country/Rock (as Garageband puts it, Americana.) This song is in that vein. It is called "I Wanna Be A Rap Star" and pokes fun at rap 'singers.' Currently, it is #3 on the Comedy charts. Unfortunately, garageband or reverbnation do not have embed options for their songs, so I am going to send you to the garageband page to listen to the song. You do have the option to download the file for free there also.

I Wanna Be A Rap Star


I may want to watch out for too many from this site.  It's driving me crazy trying to find a way to link it.

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.