Friday, November 20, 2009

11/20/09 - Weird Korey

Weird Korey Durham is a 16 year old youtube video creater who has just started publishing his work on soundclick. He just uploaded 9 songs to soundclick today, his first day there. One is a "Back to the Future" version of 1985 by Bowling for Soup. Another one seems to be a Scarface parody called, "Say Hello To My
Little Friend."

The song I chose for song of the day is called... I'm not sure. It is a parody of Owl City's song, Fireflies and is about Dr. Seuss. So maybe it's called, "Dr. Seuss Parody" like it says in the parenthesis. I don't know. All that I know is that the song is pretty good. Reminds me a little of 500 Hats by Tom Smith but different enough to be it's own creature.

So, Weird Korey presents... this song.



Check out Korey on his Soundclick, his youtube account or on his website.

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.