Friday, November 6, 2009

11/6/09 - Gary Tucker

Found this guy today, Gary Tucker.  He is on soundclick at http://www.soundclick.com/garytucker

This song is from his album, Bright New Day.  Most of Gary's stuff is rock but he has some comedy sprinkled in among the rest of the songs.  This one should be a fear of everyone who ever visits the zoo.  We all have seen the videos of chimpanzees throwing stuff at each other and/or people.  We've seen videos of monkeys sniffing their finger and fainting.  Well, Gary takes it a step further - revenge.  This song is called "Santa Ana Zoo" and you would be wise to take his advice.



LYRICS

If you go to California to make your dreams come true
Better let me warn you about a thing or two
Or maybe just this one thing you should never, never do
Don’t disturb the monkey in the Santa Ana Zoo
He’s got a secret weapon and it's pointed right at you
Better watch out where you're stepping or he'll open fire too
If you have half a brain here is what you are gonna do
Walk right past the monkey in the Santa Ana Zoo
Hell yeah…

How I wish I checked out zebras or polar bears instead
I had to tease the monkey like some kind of knucklehead
I thought it started raining yet the sky was clear and blue
Now I'm gonna shoot the monkey in the Santa Ana Zoo
I guess I'm gonna to go there after everything is closed
I better bring my raincoat cause I'm likely to get hosed
With all my heart and soul I swear that every word is true
I wish I never went to the Santa Ana Zoo
I wish I never went to the Santa Ana Zoo 

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.