Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/22/09 - Medemia

It's my blog and I can self-promote if I want to... :)

The other day on the Mad Music Archive, a bot spammer sent this message to various members and forum posts:

(Email) is Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,My name is ruth i am searching for a friends and solumate and a partner,I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site i was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you.

Please it is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box (Email) i will give you my pictures,and remember that love doesn't count coulour or distance so we can know our self 's better. I hope to read from you also please don't forget to write to me in my private email above so that i will tell you more about me. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonext.

Miss Ruth.
-----
Typographical errors are copied exactly as they appeared. This got me to thinking, what if someone actually bought it. And, this song was the result. I do hope you enjoy it.




Lyrics:
Dear Miss Ruth
Can I call you Ruthie
I got your message
And I am now write you
You look for the things
That I do embody
I honesty. I trust.
I love and respect you

Chorus:
So I write you this message
To let you know that I'm thinking of you
Please send me your picture
And know that our love has no color, yeah

Dear Miss Ruth
I got you last e-mail
I'm sorry to hear
About your situation
Your picture was so nice
Your smile, captivating
So I'll send you the cash you need
For your transportation

Chorus


Bridge:
She said she liked my profile, sending her a gif file to let her know that I am real
I think I found my soulmate. Now we communicate. She respects the way I feel
So I send her flowers, talk to her for hours, sent her out a check just last week
Can't get enough of her, always thinking of her even though she only talks in babelfish speak

Dear Miss Ruth
I'm writing you from the library
It seems my laptop died
When I opened your picture
It must have been stunned
By your grace and your beauty
I would buy a new one
But my bank account is now empty

But I'm write you this message
To let you know that I'm thinking of you
And if I can afford it
I'll send you another e-mail soooooooon

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.