Thursday, November 5, 2009

11/5/09 Peaceful Anarchy

Peaceful Anarchy consists of the lead singer, Greg Saggus.  He is a 38 guy from Mesa, AZ.  Apparently, he has 4 different projects going on right now, one for his Christian Country work, one for his darker stuff, one for the blues, and the fourth, called "The Usual" for anything else he can think of.  This song comes off of the fourth one.

It is a parody of the Christian Praise song, "My Jesus, My Savior."  This one, though, is about the savior of many people, Starbucks.  The morning Coffee rush many swear by.  So, for the morning rush, "My Starbucks" by Peaceful Anarchy:





LYRICS
My Starbucks, My Coffee
No there is none like you
Everyday I want to taste
The wonders of your roasted beans

A Grande. A Vente
Menu of flavors and choice
Let every sip remind me to tip
The one who served this great delight

Open the door my Starbucks let me in
Pour me some joe so my day may begin
People will flock and the cars will line up
At your drive through
I love you Starbucks you're a great place to meet
I am so glad you're on every street
Nothing compares to the coffee I find
Nothing compares to the latte I find
Nothing compares to the
Iced, mocha, caramel, double shot espresso, frapaccino, mochiato I find
At You.

Find more about Peaceful Anarchy at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=927888

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.