Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11/24/09 - Below Average Dave

Below Average Dave, also known as BADave, is a mainstay of the dementia life. He has his own podcast where is plays some lesser known people. He has a couple of websites where people almost/do worship him -- BADave.com and AmIRight.com, a parody network. He does a lot for those of us who may not be the best at what we do but enjoy it and give it a try and I always appreciate his stuff.

This week, Dave put out a new song on the Fump Sideshow. This is his first work in a couple of months as he has had to take a break from recording to take care of some personal issues and I, for one, am glad that he is back.

This song is called, "Every Call I Take" and takes a look at the other side of the Police's song, "Every Move You Make" on being on the receiving side of the stalking. I hope you enjoy it.



Lyrics
Every Call I Make
Every Piss I Take
Every Unpaid Break
Every Day I Wake
You've Been Watching Me

Even When I Play
I'm in Disarray
You are like a Stray
Everywhere I Stay
You'll Be Watching Me

Oh Can't You See
That You're Scaring Me
Why Can't I Escape
From the Pics you Take

Every Site You Make
Every Law You Break
Every Time I Shake, You Are At My Gate
Cause You're Watching Me

Since You've Come, I've Been Scared to Wash My Face
I Once Made Love and Found a Pic on Your MySpace
I Called the Cops and They Could Not find a Trace
I Think You're Nuts, To Your Family You're A Disgrace
I Keep Begging, Leave Me, Leave Me -- Please. . . .

I Beg of Thee
Please Stop Stalking Me
How My Pride does Break
With Every Shrine You Make

Every Friend I Make
Is a New Mistake
Every Time I Stake
Every Time I Bake
You'll Be Watching Me
If I'm on a Date
or I'm with my Mate
You'll Be Watching Me
You'll Be Watching Me
You'll Be Watching Me
Why You Stalking Me?
Please Don't Follow Me
Eh-heeeeeee
Can't Escape from Thee!
Why You Watching Me?????

Followers

Search This Blog

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.